• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Unpopular Opinion

New posts
26% of all Americans have undiagnosed mental issues.... I personally feel someone should be tested to qualify.
Just to stir the pot, the electorate should be tested. They are the ones that elect these chumps. I stated approximately four years ago, that the upcoming election of 2016 would be a test of the mental health of our country, and we obviously flunked.
 
People should have to take and pass a comprehensive course before having children or adopting. They should also have to prove financial fitness and proper living conditions. It shouldn't be easier to to have children than get a driver's license or obtain a mortgage.
 
Just to stir the pot, the electorate should be tested. They are the ones that elect these chumps. I stated approximately four years ago, that the upcoming election of 2016 would be a test of the mental health of our country, and we obviously flunked.

We can blame part of that on the virtue signaling 3rd party voters. A stronger foundation in logic, ethics and morality might help them.
 
This may be unpopular and this is my opinion. I am a moderate and wish there was a legitimate 3rdParty who could compete.

I personally find this two party system a disgrace. I also disagree with everybody’s vote NOT counting in this country. I feel it’s a rigged system and don’t have any faith in our elected government employees. They sure don’t seem to work for the people. With an 11% approval rating of Congress and Senate, I feel the Independents should grow in strength and numbers to balance the BS.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top