noledog
Beach Comber
Agree T-Z, Narcissistic personality disorder should be a disqualification.
That would have disqualified Hilldog, no ?
Agree T-Z, Narcissistic personality disorder should be a disqualification.
If it would have so be it.That would have disqualified Hilldog, no ?
Just to stir the pot, the electorate should be tested. They are the ones that elect these chumps. I stated approximately four years ago, that the upcoming election of 2016 would be a test of the mental health of our country, and we obviously flunked.26% of all Americans have undiagnosed mental issues.... I personally feel someone should be tested to qualify.
Just to stir the pot, the electorate should be tested. They are the ones that elect these chumps. I stated approximately four years ago, that the upcoming election of 2016 would be a test of the mental health of our country, and we obviously flunked.
Some of the founding fathers thought about this. Glad they decided otherwise. Is that your unpopular opinion? I think the idea is to post YOUR unpopular opinion.There are some that believe to be able to vote in County Elections you should own property.
No sir! It is an unpopular opinion to me.Some of the founding fathers thought about this. Glad they decided otherwise. Is that your unpopular opinion? I think the idea is to post YOUR unpopular opinion.
This may be unpopular and this is my opinion. I am a moderate and wish there was a legitimate 3rdParty who could compete.We can blame part of that on the virtue signaling 3rd party voters. A stronger foundation in logic, ethics and morality might help them.
This may be unpopular and this is my opinion. I am a moderate and wish there was a legitimate 3rdParty who could compete.