• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

liz coats

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
I haven't dined out in a restaurant, gone to a bar or even ordered takeout in several months and don't plan to in the near term. Does takeout food magically have something that prevents the virus from getting on the food or packaging? But I choose not to expose myself to the risks, not because I'm forced to. But for those of you who want to be told what you can do, maybe they need to shut everything down until January.

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
I haven't dined out in a restaurant, gone to a bar or even ordered takeout in several months and don't plan to in the near term. Does takeout food magically have something that prevents the virus from getting on the food or packaging? But I choose not to expose myself to the risks, not because I'm forced to. But for those of you who want to be told what you can do, maybe they need to shut everything down until January.

I think it's the people in the dining space, without masks, are the concern. We last ate in a dining room on Friday, March 13th. We get food to go a couple of times a week. Go to the grocery once a week. We had our first covid tests last week - negative. No symptoms. Just old. Thought it was time to see how we were doing at the point in time. I don't know when we'll dine out again. Popular restaurant in our neighborhood has a big outdoor space out front, easily seen from the street. The tables could be 6' feet apart but people are sitting very close to each other. Yes, backs to the other tables but all those unmasked people, talking, eating. Servers are wearing masks and they are the ones we pick up our food from, walking through the space, wearing our masks. Ellen

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Cool! A Breatharian! Any tips on how to follow you down that road?

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Take it to the lounge.