• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saraheli

Beach Crab
May 11, 2021
Rosemary
Studio for rent long term. Furnished w queen bed. Located in Seagrove south of 30a directly across the street from the beach. This studio is attached to a short term rental but has separate entrance. $1200 a month includes utilities. No pets and no smoking.
Hello, I know this was posted a little while ago, but I didn't know if it may be available again. I'm an instructor and GM at the Pure Barre in Santa Rosa and need a place ASAP. I've been sort of bouncing around from different places until I can find a more permanent place. If still available please feel free to reach out to me via email at saraheli88@icloud.com

Thank you,
Sarah Hyde

Sowal_local

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach Florida
Studio for rent long term. Furnished w queen bed. Located in Seagrove south of 30a directly across the street from the beach. This studio is attached to a short term rental but has separate entrance. $1200 a month includes utilities. No pets and no smoking.
Hi, is this still available? I need a one bedroom for an intern starting sometime this May until the first week in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.