• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

johncrocker

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2021
Arlington Tx
Approximately 1400 square feet, unfurnished townhome, 2 bed, 2 bath (one bedroom/bath upstairs, one bed/bath downstairs) in-unit washer/dryer, fenced backyard, 1 car attached garage with storage loft, neutral paint throughout, community pool, utilities not included, non-smoking, pets negotiable, quiet neighborhood. Walk to white sand beaches, Van R. Butler Elementary, and Topsail Hill Preserve State Park, close to 30A & 98, minutes from Sacred Heart Hospital, restaurants, grocery stores, beaches, and shopping. Security deposit of one month’s rent. Rent is $1800/mo. Long term lease. Available August 1, 2021. Text 312-498-3248 for more information.
Do you know of any other units in the complex that may be available in July or August? Also, can you send me the physical address so I can see the exact location? Thank, JC

TammieB

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2013
Do you know of any other units in the complex that may be available in July or August? Also, can you send me the physical address so I can see the exact location? Thank, JC
The complex is on Via Largo in Santa Rosa Beach. I don't know of any other units going up for rent at this time. Good luck on your search.

TammieB

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2013
I'm looking for a roommate that would rent 2br and 2 bath, is this available? If there are any of you that needs a roommate to go in half with a new Apt. Or home my # 850-691-8752 Joann
This unit has been rented. Thank you.