• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cori W.

Beach Crab
Aug 18, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi! I have a room available in my house for rent for $800 a month, including all utilities. The room comes fully furnished. I live in a great neighborhood on Indian Woman Rd off Chat Holly next to 331. I have a 3 month old puppy and a nice back yard. Im very clean and organized, love to make dinner for everyone, and have wine nights. Please reach out if interested!

Lorilawr646

Beach Crab
Aug 18, 2021
Santa Rosa County Fl
Hi! I have a room available in my house for rent for $800 a month, including all utilities. The room comes fully furnished. I live in a great neighborhood on Indian Woman Rd off Chat Holly next to 331. I have a 3 month old puppy and a nice back yard. Im very clean and organized, love to make dinner for everyone, and have wine nights. Please reach out if interested!
I’m very interested. My name is Lori Stovall and I’m relocating for work there. I’m single, 46, very clean and I have a son in AU. I’ll be working at Vacasa 9-5 m-f and probably more than that as well. I need a place ASAP as I begin work next Monday. 205-412-6204 thank you

Floridacolonial

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I have a candidate for consideration. Is there an email address to send info?

Roxy

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2021
SRB
I’m looking for a place to rent I’m new to the area moved to be close to my daughters and grandchildren. If this is still available please call me 334-614-2572. Thank Melanie