• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seashell36

Beach Comber
Nov 14, 2022
Niceville, FL
Spring is right around the corner. Time for a fresh new look for your home, interior office, or maybe even a little pick me up floral arrangement.

I have BA in Art and a Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture + a horticulture certificate from the FNGLA (Florida Growers & Nursery Association). I have the education and experience to bring your ideas into the landscape.

Let's put the art back into our lives. Check out my website at SummertimeLandscapeDesign.com

Cheers! Tricia

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Spring is right around the corner. Time for a fresh new look for your home, interior office, or maybe even a little pick me up floral arrangement.

I have BA in Art and a Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture + a horticulture certificate from the FNGLA (Florida Growers & Nursery Association). I have the education and experience to bring your ideas into the landscape.

Let's put the art back into our lives. Check out my website at SummertimeLandscapeDesign.com

Cheers! Tricia
The freeze was hard on my plants - where is a good source to get native plants like wax myrtle, Florida Holly, etc.? Not necessrarily wholesale but not wanting to pay high end nursery prices .

Seashell36

Beach Comber
Nov 14, 2022
Niceville, FL
The freeze was hard on my plants - where is a good source to get native plants like wax myrtle, Florida Holly, etc.? Not necessrarily wholesale but not wanting to pay high end nursery prices .
Hello, Feel free to call me. The local nurseries will be stocking up for spring soon. Generally around February. Thanks! Tricia

Seashell36

Beach Comber
Nov 14, 2022
Niceville, FL
Hello, Feel free to call me. The local nurseries will be stocking up for spring soon. Generally around February. Thanks! Tricia
Hello again. I am developing a Food Trucks For Birds as my volunteer services for the community. I am working on adding more content. I have an art installation scheduled for the Crestview Library in March as well as the West Florida library too. The talk is about native plants ect. This posting is for my landscape design business - I have to pay the bills too :) Feel free to check out my upcoming bird talks tour and website - Thanks! Tricia

leeboy

Beach Lover
Aug 19, 2015
Hello again. I am developing a Food Trucks For Birds as my volunteer services for the community. I am working on adding more content. I have an art installation scheduled for the Crestview Library in March as well as the West Florida library too. The talk is about native plants ect. This posting is for my landscape design business - I have to pay the bills too :) Feel free to check out my upcoming bird talks tour and website - Thanks! Tricia
What is a food truck for birds?

Seashell36

Beach Comber
Nov 14, 2022
Niceville, FL
What is a food truck for birds?
:)))) Thank you for the question! It's a metaphor for planting native trees and shrubs as a "food truck" or food and shelter for birds. I understand we all like naturalized plants etc. If we can plant some natives for the birds - it will help them on their migration highway each year.