• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Johnrudy said:
I thought so too! And my pain is when I sleep, the knot behind my knee, etc. I will go to the ortho. to continue my search on the pain. Pretty strange but at least it's not a clot. I can live with a mysterious pain, that only happens at night, I guess. :blink:

Glad you got it checked out. The pain at night is probably just noticed more because you are still.

imasunbum

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2005
Johnrudy said:
Oh bamagirl, I was hoping your friend was coming along better. I know that any progress is good but it appears to be slow.

I did call my dr. yesterday, he had me go to the ER to have the ultra sound. It is not a blood clot but a meniscus problem causing the pain. Sounds sort of weird to me, it being knotted up in the back of my knee, but I'm just thankful that's all it is. He's referred me to an orthopedic surgeon so I'll go from there. I had knee surgery 20 yrs. ago so this must be an "age" thing, since I AM getting "older!" :eek:

But thank you for your helpful post and a reminder that we should never ignore certain symptoms.

We will continue to keep your friend in our thoughts.

Johnrudy I am so glad it was nothing serious - smart of you to check it out right away :D

imasunbum

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2005
bamagirl said:
Well he is still hanging on as of last night. Reports are that he is following commands such as grasping and letting go of your hand, and a friend was feeding him ice in which he clamped down on the stick and wouldnt let it go. LOL! So maybe some of our prayers have been answered. Not out of the woods yet and he still may loose his leg. Please keep the prayers going.

Johnrudy, have ya checked with your doc yet about your leg problems?

Thinking of and praying for your friend. Please give us an update. I have seen CLUTCH perform and they are really really good.

bamagirl

Beach Comber
May 28, 2006
I just returned from the beach and actually went to see CLUTCH perform at the Fishstock Rest. on Thomas Drive. I was blown away at the talent these members have. I have always thought that, but since Chachi left the group i was concerned of how they would all be. OUTSTANDING!! Ricky G is back and his voice is sooo powerful that it gave me chills. You all should go see them and get a night out of entertainment as well.

Update on Kevin. He has had a rocky week. Ups and downs, fever, etc.. But prayers have been answered and hopefully he will be off ventilator and in a private room soon. Thank you all so much in the prayers. Keep them going.
Happy 4th everyone!