• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
In post #709 when I look at the rightmost column in the first chart, I see that the overall season champs are Iris at #1 and cnestg8r at #2, with Lady D and me tied for #3.

In the second chart I see that Iris is #1 in the bowl championship, and that Arkiehawg and I are tied for #2.

Congrats to all!

Thanks to cnestg8r for keeping all of the records. It takes a lot of time. He and I double-check each pick. The information is "in the sunshine" so if any of you have any doubts, you can check the picks. Notice that we have no advantage because we don't wait until everyone has picked until we make our picks. I have made a few late picks due to my work load, but I don't have time to check everyone else's picks when I'm picking at the last minute.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
In post #709 when I look at the rightmost column in the first chart, I see that the overall season champs are Iris at #1 and cnestg8r at #2, with Lady D and me tied for #3.

In the second chart I see that Iris is #1 in the bowl championship, and that Arkiehawg and I are tied for #2.

Congrats to all!

Thanks to cnestg8r for keeping all of the records. It takes a lot of time. He and I double-check each pick. The information is "in the sunshine" so if any of you have any doubts, you can check the picks. Notice that we have no advantage because we don't wait until everyone has picked until we make our picks. I have made a few late picks due to my work load, but I don't have time to check everyone else's picks when I'm picking at the last minute.

These 6-6 teams killed me in many of these bowl games. I bet there were at least 4 games where the 6-6 team won over a team with a good record. That cost me about 4 points right there. Lucky I finished 3rd overall tied with you for the season.

These 6-6 teams killed me in many of these bowl games. I bet there were at least 4 games where the 6-6 team won over a team with a good record. That cost me about 4 points right there. Lucky I finished 3rd overall tied with you for the season.
Lady D, PM me on when a soiree date would be good for you. We have two empty bedrooms, so you can stay with us. No pets, though. Pepper is an alpha dog.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest

Congrats to all!

Thanks and congrats to all. It was a weird Bowl Season. I just got lucky. Here's to next year.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Iris, ha ha. You don't just get lucky. You are skilled at this. You've won the entire thing before. You lucky you.

Lady D,

It really is luck. I look at the odds and then pick. If they are close I go with my favorite or the home team. Look at who I pick and who wins and loses. My losses are in line with the majority. And then every once in a while I get a pick. There are some teams I pick most of the time, probably shouldn't but then again, get luck once in a while. I thought for a while I would be dead last in the bowls as I had a dead brain when I did my picks. At one point I was not even paying attention to what I picked. Now that's a LOL! Next year will be your year. Let us know when you down on 30A.

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
Ok SoWallers, wanting to find out who is interested in playing the football Pick'em this year on here? Beach Runner still has not heard anything from Skunky so we need to know if there are enough people who want to participate this year. I know I would and my son Fulmer4Senate would. If any of the past pickers are on here and want to participate this season post so here. We welcome any new people who want to get in on the Pick'em this year also. All you need to do is comment here if you want to play. Could also use some help from someone with selecting the games from week to week in case Skunky doesn't take it on this year. Thanks. :D

:clap:It's almost 2014/2015 Football Time. Any interest in the Sowal Footbal Pick'em?