• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Ocean Blue

Beach Comber
May 16, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Beautiful Fully furnished 1BR condo in Seagrove Beach available for rent beginning today - March 5th!
  • 1 king bedroom
  • 2 built in bunk beds in hallway
  • comfortable sleeper sofa for guests
  • large bathroom, with separate connecting door to private half bath for Master
  • access to community pools (not heated) and tennis courts, nature trails
  • many dining options available downstairs or just a short walk away
  • Only 2 minutes from the door to the beach!
  • No pets, no exceptions - HOA rules don't allow pets
  • $2000/month all inclusive...includes all taxes, cleaning, and utilities + one time fee $89 damage protection policy

Call, text , or email Chelsey Pedersen.
985-373-8692
chelsey@30aoceanblue.com
You can see additional photos at www.30aoceanblue.com under "The Blue Sand Dollar"

IMG_5388.JPG IMG_5406.JPG IMG_5413.JPG
IMG_5397.JPG IMG_5414.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5408.JPG
    IMG_5408.JPG
    624.9 KB · Views: 6

Lorilawr646

Beach Crab
Aug 18, 2021
Santa Rosa County Fl
Hey I'm Joann I am interested when this comes available in Oct
Could you please text me the info? 850-691-8752
Would you please keep me in mind. I’m relocating for a job and was planning on staying about a month somewhere fairly cheap as I use that time to find longer leasing rentals such as yours. Thank u 205-412-6204 Lori Stovall

30A Ocean Blue

Beach Comber
May 16, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hey I'm Joann I am interested when this comes available in Oct
Could you please text me the info? 850-691-8752
Hi Joann,
I apologize for overlooking your message. The condo is going to be coming available Nov. 1st and will be available for 4 months until March 1st. $2267/mo. This cost is all inclusive and includes all utilities, once a month cleaning, taxes, and an $89 damage insurance policy (which covers accidental damages up to $5000). Please let me know if you have any additional questions I can answer or if you’d like to set up a time to view the condo.

Thank you!
Chelsey

30A Ocean Blue

Beach Comber
May 16, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Would you please keep me in mind. I’m relocating for a job and was planning on staying about a month somewhere fairly cheap as I use that time to find longer leasing rentals such as yours. Thank u 205-412-6204 Lori Stovall
Hi Lori,

The condo is going to be coming available Nov. 1st and will be available for 4 months until March 1st. $2267/mo. This cost is all inclusive and includes all utilities, once a month cleaning, taxes, and an $89 damage insurance policy (which covers accidental damages up to $5000). Please let me know if you have any additional questions I can answer or if you’d like to set up a time to view the condo.

Thank you!
Chelsey