• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Selina86

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2020
Seagrove
I have a 2 bedroom/1 bath cottage available in Seagrove just off of 30A in Santa Rosa Beach. Fully furnished, large garage, trash pickup, utilities, cable, wifi, 2 beach cruiser bikes, outside shower and much more. Walk to restaurants, to Lake Powell, to a public beach access or ride a bike on trails. The location is delightful.

1 queen bed, 2 twin bunks, a twin bed on a relaxing sleeping porch all tastefully decorated with cleanliness and comfort the primary concern.

The range is November - end of February...$1800 a month plus $150 exit cleaning. Strictly no smoking and no pets.
If interested, I can send pictures. Text or call 229-378-4545

Attachments

• Cottage.jpg
    Cottage.jpg
    652.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Selina86

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2020
Seagrove
Update: No longer available
I have a 2 bedroom/1 bath cottage available in Seagrove just off of 30A in Santa Rosa Beach. Fully furnished, large garage, trash pickup, utilities, cable, wifi, 2 beach cruiser bikes, outside shower and much more. Walk to restaurants, to Lake Powell, to a public beach access or ride a bike on trails. The location is delightful.

1 queen bed, 2 twin bunks, a twin bed on a relaxing sleeping porch all tastefully decorated with cleanliness and comfort the primary concern.

The range is November - end of February...$1800 a month plus $150 exit cleaning. Strictly no smoking and no pets.
If interested, I can send pictures. Text or call