• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Games start the 31st of August, well the majority of them. However, I think some start the 29th, a couple anyway. BR, any information on what games yet, I am here at the beach right now and don't have the sheet with me that have the games I made notes on.

Games start the 31st of August, well the majority of them. However, I think some start the 29th, a couple anyway. BR, any information on what games yet, I am here at the beach right now and don't have the sheet with me that have the games I made notes on.
With the computerized system that hubby has to keep the stats, he's rather do the picks too (if that's okay with you). He retrieves the game data from the Internet and transfers it to his database. Then he has a VB macro that produces reports, keeps track of picks, etc. However, he would appreciate suggestions from you before the picks for a week are actually posted, just like Skunky used to do. Would that be okay with you?

Thanks for all the time you are spending on this. I nominate you to be in charge of the 2013 SoWal NCAA Pick'ems thread. Posting info and rules, answering questions, "herding the cats," etc. Whatever you think is necessary.

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
If that's not a problem for him to do both with his busy schedule. It will be my pleasure. We will be back home next Sunday at the latest. I did have a few games I had written down but did not bring it. Wasn't but about 6. Will it be the same rules and info from last year? I left the list at home of the ones who haven't replied but I may have your message still on here and will contact others from here.

If that's not a problem for him to do both with his busy schedule. It will be my pleasure. We will be back home next Sunday at the latest. I did have a few games I had written down but did not bring it. Wasn't but about 6. Will it be the same rules and info from last year? I left the list at home of the ones who haven't replied but I may have your message still on here and will contact others from here.
Are you happy with last year's rules? If so, I think we should go with them.

After all, Lady D, you are in the original list of 18 people! I started week 2, and hubby didn't start until 2008.

Last edited: