• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Changing my picks. I pick:
Texas A&M
Iowa State

I'm leaving mine as is despite some reservations I have about doing so with a few and it may come back to bite me this week. Had the UT/Oregon game been in this weeks with the Vols spotted a good amount of points I would probably have gone with them if the point spread had been a fairly good one. But I'm glad I did not have to choose on that one. However, I hope the game against the Gators next Saturday will be included. I think the Vols will be up for that game. Florida hasn't looked too good to me.

Not the picking guru in today's games I'm afraid. Have missed the first 3 today and if A & M doesn't turn things around on their home field in the second half it will be #4 for me in a row.
The bad news for you: Tennessee is getting killed. The good news for you: at this moment you, deedeep, and cnestg8r are tied for #1 assuming you three get the picks right (with points in consideration) for Georgia Tech and Alabama.

Wish I hadn't changed to ATM. Iowa State will probably lose too with the luck I've had this football season. :sosad:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
The bad news for you: Tennessee is getting killed. The good news for you: at this moment you, deedeep, and cnestg8r are tied for #1 assuming you three get the picks right (with points in consideration) for Georgia Tech and Alabama.

Wish I hadn't changed to ATM. Iowa State will probably lose too with the luck I've had this football season. :sosad:

Not even watching the Vols game. More interested in this game between Bama and A & M. I really need this point. Iowa State has beaten Iowa in the past so don't count that game out. Doesn't look like A & M is doing enough defensively this quarter to keep Bama from scoring again. They are letting them have the run of the field, they need to stop them. I need A & M to score a field goal or TD.

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Looks like I'm going to miss the Central Michigan/UNLV game and the Oregon St./Utah game. Now I will finish a sorry 8-7. Don't understand what's wrong with these power offense teams today like Nebraska. They sure didn't show any. Knew I would crash and burn today.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Congratulations to Lady D for widening her lead to two games while picking 8 of 15! Congratulations to aTmMom, deedeep, Jill Tanner, and Autigr89 for leading the week with 9 good picks. Clearly a difficult week that included several very good games. Alabama's recovery was impressive!
:clap: