• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Keep the points LadyD. Sure the lines for the 'big games' might change through the week, but the projected blowouts will not change much. Too bad you didn't have the Auburn and Arkansas games with spreads posted! My two cents...

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Keep the points LadyD. Sure the lines for the 'big games' might change through the week, but the projected blowouts will not change much. Too bad you didn't have the Auburn and Arkansas games with spreads posted! My two cents...

Will try to throw in more like those two moving forward. Having to learn this stuff and how to figure the spreadsheet results each week also where rank is concerned. Totally screwed that up on week 1 and not doing much better on week 2. I am really ignorant where spreadsheet stuff is concerned.

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Week 3 picks-Friday game has a start time of 7 p.m. CT so picks must be posted before then. Have thrown in one game with a point spread. Good luck!

Friday, September 18th
#9 Florida State @ Boston College

Saturday, September 19th
#15 Ole Miss @ #2 Alabama
Florida @ Kentucky
Auburn @ LSU
Nebraska @ Miami (FL)
Illinois @ North Carolina
#14 Georgia Tech @ Notre Dame
California @ Texas
Iowa St. @ Toledo
South Carolina @ #7 Georgia
Texas Tech @ Arkansas
Memphis @ Bowling Green
#23 Northwestern @ Duke
Connecticut + 21.5 @ Missouri
Virginia Tech @ Purdue

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Week 3 picks-Friday game has a start time of 7 p.m. CT so picks must be posted before then. Have thrown in one game with a point spread. Good luck!

Friday, September 18th
#9 Florida State

Saturday, September 19th
#2 Alabama
Kentucky
LSU
Nebraska
North Carolina
#14 Georgia Tech
Texas
Toledo
#7 Georgia