• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wendymjordan

Beach Crab
Apr 15, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
6mo short-term lease, June (or May, I'm flexible) - November

NO DEPOSIT required. Simply take over our lease and move in for only the $75 application fee (we had to pay a $350 admin fee that you won’t have to pay). You’ll even get OUR $300 deposit back when the lease is up in November!

Also, pet deposit is already PAID
….our $300 pet deposit we’ve already paid will count as yours.

A job transfer is causing us to have to go back to NC. Our loss is your gain!

$1729/mo (+ a few small add-on fees like valet garbage service/water/sewer)…get the monthly rate of a 12 month lease without having to pay a higher amount for a short-term lease!

Only 10 min from the beach… super close to the 30A. Right between Panama City Beach and Destin. So close to the high-end beaches of Rosemary, Alys, and Seaside.

Top floor (4th), so no overhead noise. Conveniently right beside elevator.

Brand new, built in 2020. Modern white color scheme, granite, gray flooring, etc. (I'll be adding photos of the actual unit this weekend).

Amazing resort style pool, grilling pavilion, fitness center, clubhouse, dog park, etc.

Email wendymjordan@gmail.com or call/text 704-232-5359.

Attachments

• pool.jpeg
    pool.jpeg
    417.6 KB · Views: 33
  • clubhouse.jpeg
    clubhouse.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 30
  • beach.jpeg
    beach.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 28
  • clubhouse6.jpeg
    clubhouse6.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 27
  • gym2.jpeg
    gym2.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 27
  • clubhouse5.jpeg
    clubhouse5.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 27
  • clubhouse4.jpeg
    clubhouse4.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 27
  • gym.jpeg
    gym.jpeg
    433.9 KB · Views: 30
  • aerial.jpeg
    aerial.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 32
  • clubhouse2.jpeg
    clubhouse2.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

wendymjordan

Beach Crab
Apr 15, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Update:

Hi…I’ve had 37 people respond wanting this apartment and the listing has only been up for 3 days! I had no idea the demand was this high. A guy made me an offer that I couldn’t refuse, but if for some reason he doesn’t get approved or if it falls through, I’ll send out another message.

Patrick Hancock

Beach Comber
Nov 20, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Update:

Hi…I’ve had 37 people respond wanting this apartment and the listing has only been up for 3 days! I had no idea the demand was this high. A guy made me an offer that I couldn’t refuse, but if for some reason he doesn’t get approved or if it falls through, I’ll send out another message.
Please delete your listing