• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MichelewithoneL

Beach Comber
Feb 1, 2017
Littleton, Co
Looking for a 3+2 house, condo or townhome in either Destin or Bay Elementary SD ( I have researched these two schools to be rated the best?). We have a 3 year old who will start PreK next year and a small house trained cat. We just sold our home in California and are moving to the Destin area May 1st, 2017. We want to wait a year or two before buying to make sure we get to know the area well enough. Any input on best family neighborhoods and best schools are welcomed. I have only researched online but sometimes word of mouth is more helpful! Thanks in advance :)

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Looking for a 3+2 house, condo or townhome in either Destin or Bay Elementary SD ( I have researched these two schools to be rated the best?). We have a 3 year old who will start PreK next year and a small house trained cat. We just sold our home in California and are moving to the Destin area May 1st, 2017. We want to wait a year or two before buying to make sure we get to know the area well enough. Any input on best family neighborhoods and best schools are welcomed. I have only researched online but sometimes word of mouth is more helpful! Thanks in advance :)

Click on link if you are interested in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in Seagrove with a pool. Seagrove Beach Home for Rent
Thanks!
Sarah