• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaP

Beach Crab
Mar 29, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
3 bedroom, 2 bath home in Prime location. With beach access at the end of the street and Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach just down the street, this is the best location. Home features all tiled floors, stainless steel appliances, wrap around porch, large backyard and an oversized driveway. $2600 per month rent and includes landscape maintenance.
Hi! I'm interested in renting this property! How do I contact you for more information? Thank you! - Melissa mgpline@gmail.com

Antonio1983

Beach Crab
Apr 19, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Good afternoon,
If this house is available I’d love to come see it and perhaps close on it as soon as possible. I’m in pretty desperate need to find a home for my 5 and 7 year old.
Kind regards,
Antonio

Antonio1983

Beach Crab
Apr 19, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Good afternoon ,

My name is Antonio Poveda and I am in desperate need of a property to rent for my children (ages 5 and 7).
I am a responsible father and a person that will take very good care of your property.
Please do reach out to me at your earliest convenience as I would be glad to find out more, perhaps schedule a time to see this property whenever you consider.
Kind regards,
Have a nice day.

Antonio Poveda

Jana Latour

Beach Crab
Apr 27, 2021
seagrove
hi
3 bedroom, 2 bath home in Prime location. With beach access at the end of the street and Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach just down the street, this is the best location. Home features all tiled floors, stainless steel appliances, wrap around porch, large backyard and an oversized driveway. $2600 per month rent and includes landscape maintenance.
hi, we need at least 1 yr while home under construction, can u pls msg me if still avail. local fam, no pets thank you ,)

Status
Not open for further replies.