• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ManilaGirl

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2016
Is this still available? If so my fiance and I are very interested in it please email me at wahsgb@yahoo.com or 850-800-8447 for more information.
Thank you for your time.

chrisjones94

Beach Crab
Apr 19, 2016
santa rosa beach
3 bedroom/2 bath townhome with loft available for long term rental. Home has a screened in back porch, privacy fenced in back yard, one car garage with driveway to accommodate 2 additional parking spaces, community swimming pool, pets welcome for a pet fee. Located on the south side of Hwy 98 behind Butler elementary with a trail that goes to the school and to 30-A and 30-A bike path. 1367 square feet, $1350/month. $25 Tennant Verification fee per person for any tenants 18 years and over. Available for move in January 1st, 2016. Pictures to come once painting is finished and new carpet is installed.
3 bedroom/2 bath townhome with loft available for long term rental. Home has a screened in back porch, privacy fenced in back yard, one car garage with driveway to accommodate 2 additional parking spaces, community swimming pool, pets welcome for a pet fee. Located on the south side of Hwy 98 behind Butler elementary with a trail that goes to the school and to 30-A and 30-A bike path. 1367 square feet, $1350/month. $25 Tennant Verification fee per person for any tenants 18 years and over. Available for move in January 1st, 2016. Pictures to come once painting is finished and new carpet is installed.

Hi I am interested if still available 3303030788

Matt kemp

Beach Comber
Sep 28, 2015

very interested. Is this house still for rent?

Chrisb

Beach Comber
May 10, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Is this still available I would be able to move asap. Currently live in santa rosa beach and have a 7 year old that goes to butler and am looking for something in the same area so I can keep him in the same school. Thanks