• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
All of this doesn't really make a damned. Those interested in the best intrests for SoWal will vote for the obviously best and most viable candidate...Cindy Meadows.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
All of this doesn't really make a damned. Those interested in the best intrests for SoWal will vote for the obviously best and most viable candidate...Cindy Meadows.
I haven't decided on this race, but in your opinion Commissioner Meadows is the best for SoWal, my question is she the best for the whole County?

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
My error. Check her votes on many issues concerning the whole county. I think you'll find they are in the intrests of all Walton County citizens.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
I am not supporting or opposing any candidate but Tuesday at the BCC meeting the obvious need to repair/replace the Farmer's Market in DFS was brought up by Ms. Meadows. So in fairness, she is addressing needs in the North as well as the South.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I am not supporting or opposing any candidate but Tuesday at the BCC meeting the obvious need to repair/replace the Farmer's Market in DFS was brought up by Ms. Meadows. So in fairness, she is addressing needs in the North as well as the South.
Danny was trying to make a point that all Commissioners need to represent the whole county, not just 1 particular part.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I haven't decided on this race, but in your opinion Commissioner Meadows is the best for SoWal, my question is she the best for the whole County?

As compared to the alternative? HELL YES!

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
I have just as many from Tony Anderson, I think Cindy represents all of the county not just Cecilia Johnes fans or the Lloyd Blue group.