• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ryan c

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2009
After the glorious end to the upcoming Labor Day weekend, my fellow teacher and I will be starting up our Homework Support Service. We are both certified teachers and are highly qualified in Elementary Education (it's what we do). We wanted to offer parents an alternative to conventional "One on One" tutoring to keep your costs down. While costs of tutoring can run upwards to $45.00/hour, the cost of our service is only $10.00 per day. The service is available for students grade 2-6.

Last year, we were located at the Hibiscus Guest and Coffeehouse (which is one of the coolest places on the planet), but this year we have relocated to be closer to Butler. The exact location is up in the air, but we'll be with 1/2 mile of the school one way or the other. Let us know if we can help with your child's SCHOOLING! :)

Hurry and secure your spot! There's only room for 10 students! Take 'er easy!

Ryan
(504)858-2224

ryan c

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2009
Excuse the typos. I assure you I'll be doing a better job of teaching than I do typing.

PropertyLiaison

Beach Comber
Jun 7, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
After school care

After the glorious end to the upcoming Labor Day weekend, my fellow teacher and I will be starting up our Homework Support Service. We are both certified teachers and are highly qualified in Elementary Education (it's what we do). We wanted to offer parents an alternative to conventional "One on One" tutoring to keep your costs down. While costs of tutoring can run upwards to $45.00/hour, the cost of our service is only $10.00 per day. The service is available for students grade 2-6.

Last year, we were located at the Hibiscus Guest and Coffeehouse (which is one of the coolest places on the planet), but this year we have relocated to be closer to Butler. The exact location is up in the air, but we'll be with 1/2 mile of the school one way or the other. Let us know if we can help with your child's SCHOOLING! :)

Hurry and secure your spot! There's only room for 10 students! Take 'er easy!

Ryan
(504)858-2224

Hello!
I have twins in the 4th grade at Butler. I would be interested in doing this one day a week. Would they go home with you after school on the day agreed upon? If so would they need to be picked up an hr after school let out?

Please email me at notetoneal@gmail.com

ryan c

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2009
Hello...

Our service is located at Stinky's Fish Camp Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday every week. The cost is 10 dollars per day and there are 2 certified teachers present daily (myself and Ms. Kanaris). Most of the students ride their bikes, walk, or skateboard to the site. After dismissal, they come to my room until 2:50 then I dismiss them to their choice of transportation and meet them at Stinky's at 3:00. The service is over at 4:15. Let me know if you have any questions. My number is 504-858-2224. Thanks!
Ryan (Mr. C)

I am glad to hear of your wonderful service. My daughter is a A-B 5th grade student at Butler. She loves Math and Science, but is getting into harder math and will need some help. Can you please email me some more information to tenascallan@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance and have a good day.

Tena L. Scallan
independentlivingservices.net
theultimatecaregiver.net