Wanted 3br with office

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Otisb, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Otisb

Otisb Beach Comber

Hi there! We are locals and currently renting in Miramar Beach. We are looking for at least a 3 bedroom w/office long term rental in Santa Rosa Beach, preferably Point Washington area. Wish list includes: large lot or lot's of property, ability to store camper on site when not in use, open floor plan, spacious, front and/or back porch. Would love to see what is out there or what is set to be out there! Thanks in advance!

2. Otisb

Otisb Beach Comber

Hi there! Thank you for your response! We are looking to rent a home with a good size of land. Maybe when the kids are gone we can have the joys of condo living! ;)

3. Larry Parker

Larry Parker Beach Comber

I have a 3 BR 2 Bath condo that will be available Sept. This fully furnished unit has a great view of Lake Mier from the screen porch and the third BR has a Murphy bed so office by day and BR at night. 850 687 5127. 1650/month Larry (sorry no pets)

4. Meghan Davis

Meghan Davis Beach Comber

3 Bedroom 3 1/2 bath in Church Street Village in Santa Rosa Beach (close to 30A Beaches), with privacy fenced yard, and screened in back porch may be available to rent the beginning of October for $2,000 a month w/ lawn care included! GREAT custom house, quiet and very friendly neighborhood. Pool, Gym and Clubhouse as well. PM for additional information!

5. Larry Parker

Larry Parker Beach Comber

I have a 3 BR 2 Bath Condo (one of the BRs has a Murphy Bed so it doubles as an office) in Seagrove Highlands. Drop me an email to discuss larryjparker123@gmail.com

6. Otisb

Otisb Beach Comber

Thank you. I do love this neighborhood. I will PM you. Thank you!!

7. Steve_srb

Steve_srb Beach Comber

We have an awesome executive home 1/2 mile to the beach on 393 behind Gulf Place in Santa Rosa Beach that is completely upgraded 4 bedroom/ 3 full bath and 2500 square feet. It is the best value in the area! We just got it to the market and it will go fast, so if you are interested contact us for a showing. It is pretty much brand new condition inside with all NEW tile and wood floors, new AC, new paint everywhere, new appliances, new vanities and it features a great room and wet bar on first level. It is a energy efficient home with the new A/C and appliances. It features among the largest lots in the entire area because it is in Santa Rosa Ridge, so enjoy privacy and move away from cookie cutter communities that are loud. Click on the link to check out the full listing below and for pictures:

Rental House Link
    73 Sara Circle, Santa Rosa Beach , FL 32459

You can set up a showing by calling Eddie at 850-855-9378

or email us and we can call you for additional details at Steve at email: drpezo@comcast.net