• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kelly Simmons

Beach Crab
May 9, 2019
South Walton
Looking for a home to lease for at least 6 months. I am a licensed Realtor in North & South Carolina. My husband is an insurance estimator and construction supervisor. He has worked for State Farm on catastrophes. We relocated to Biloxi Mississippi last year to be closer to his family and have been renting there for 12 months while we decided where we wanted to put down roots.
Hurricane Michael brought my husband over here to work a few months ago. He has been here helping victims get the insurance money they are entitled to, as well as, rebuilding homes. He has been renting in Panama City Beach since he got here.
We believe the work here will be a minimum of five years, but have fallen in love with the area and want to make this our permanent place of residence.
We have adult children who no longer live with us and a thirteen year old that we're praying time will slow down before he leaves our nest. We have no pets and are non-smokers. We are clean and respect other people's property. We truly treat it as our own.
Our timeframe is as soon as possible. We are praying for a miracle. :)
I can be reached by phone or text @ 704-303-1051. -Kelly

Attachments

• IMG_0781-1.JPG
    IMG_0781-1.JPG
    577.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: