• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scottcrompton

Beach Comber
Jun 21, 2012
NEW Construction, long term rental available Dec 2018 located in Point Washington in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Beautiful 4 bed/3 bath, 2 story with double porches in front, large patio in back. Plank flooring on both floors, SS appliances in kitchen, 9ft ceilings with 8ft doors. Alley access in rear with 3 parking spaces. Located in Grayton Bayou neighborhood with access to community pool (rare neighborhood in Pt. Wash with POOL!) and quaint brick streets.

Background check and deposit required.

Message me for more information!

Is this home still available..? THANKS Scott Crompton 334-546-7243

NEW Construction, long term rental available Dec 2018 located in Point Washington in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Beautiful 4 bed/3 bath, 2 story with double porches in front, large patio in back. Plank flooring on both floors, SS appliances in kitchen, 9ft ceilings with 8ft doors. Alley access in rear with 3 parking spaces. Located in Grayton Bayou neighborhood with access to community pool (rare neighborhood in Pt. Wash with POOL!) and quaint brick streets.

Nicole paloma

Beach Comber
May 1, 2015

is this still available?
thank you
Nicole