• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Chip and Dale -

Your siggy graphic is not who doesn't pay ANY taxes, it is those who don't have tax liability - big difference.

For example, I would be included on that list because I purposefully overdeduct from my paychecks so that I get a refund instead of having to pay at the end of the year - I still PAY quite a bit in federal income taxes, just don't have liability at the end of the year.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Chip and Dale -

Your siggy graphic is not who doesn't pay ANY taxes, it is those who don't have tax liability - big difference.

For example, I would be included on that list because I purposefully overdeduct from my paychecks so that I get a refund instead of having to pay at the end of the year - I still PAY quite a bit in federal income taxes, just don't have liability at the end of the year.

I'd like an interest free loan over the next year. I can slap on some "in God we trust" cologne if that helps.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I'd like an interest free loan over the next year. I can slap on some "in God we trust" cologne if that helps.

Sorry, I have filled my quota with the IRS and Kiva. :D I know it's an interest free loan, but I much prefer the IRS to owe me than be scrambling to find money to pay my taxes come April.

What exactly does "in god we trust" cologne smell like? Sounds like you have discovered a good item to hawk during commercial breaks for Glenn Beck!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Sorry, I have filled my quota with the IRS and Kiva. :D I know it's an interest free loan, but I much prefer the IRS to owe me than be scrambling to find money to pay my taxes come April.

What exactly does "in god we trust" cologne smell like? Sounds like you have discovered a good item to hawk during commercial breaks for Glenn Beck!

Or you could set aside money in a savings account, have it for a real emergency and possibly generate a little bit of interest.

"in god we trust" cologne is a unique smell. Each person smells it differently and in many cases not at all. Remind me to get you a tester sample.