1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

5th wheel for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale | Trade | Free | Wanted' started by garyhflorida, Dec 21, 2014.

1. garyhflorida

garyhflorida Beach Comber

Im selling my 5th wheel. we built our home is Santa Rosa Beach and no longer need it
    It is a Keystone Montana Big Sky a very good 5th wheel with lots of room
    It has a King size bed in the master and a queen air mattress in the couch.
    It has 4 large slides with slide toppers to keep dirt and tree limbs off the slides
    It has (2) new LED Samsung TV's and the new digital antenna. It also has a new stereo system 5.1 surround sound 5 speakers
    It has a washer dryer combo, micro/convection oven and the standard oven and 4 burner stove top
    It has a couch and two leather recliners a desk and chair and heater fireplace
    It also has the table with 4 chairs
    It has the large 2 door refrigerator and two freezer compartment
    It has warranty till 2016 and has had all items always fixed when needed
    Has a 17ft large awning and stableizers jacks that were a add on
    New tires 2013 one trip from Tulsa to Santa Rosa Beach
    The up grades from the base Bigsky is the table and 5 chairs,Leather Recliners and lots or wood accents
    When looking up the value on NADA. look at 2008. my unit was made late in 2007 under
    340R
    This was been a wonder camper of a non smoker family and was used in Okla for weekend events and then we lived in it here for 6 monthr
    $28000 FIRM Retail is over $34000 MIGHT TRADE FOR CONVERTABLE OR BOAT FOT PART OF purchase
    Here is a website that has betters photos of the unit but mine has the leather recliners
    http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2008-Keystone-Big-Sky-340RLQ-113339766

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014