• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bellasmomma33

Beach Lover
Jun 3, 2011
Enjoyed a great lunch on the roof yesterday! It was everything I'd hoped it would be. The seating is super comfy and relaxed and the view was perfect. We ordered the Onion Ring tower as our app. The presentation alone is worth ordering this little gem. He got the Reuben sandwich and the shoestring fries. As a chef, he's decided he will change his current fries to these as they are the best on 30A!!! I ordered the Shrimp Po boy and pasta salad. The owner informed us the Po Boy was the original recipe from New Orleans and I must say it was delish:) Pasta salad was also very good, but I would suggest they not out it under the heat lamp next time as it made a few of the penne noodles hard. For a great view and some yummy food, go to Whiskey Bravo. I have a feeling Bud N Ally's will be losing some business....

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Enjoyed a great lunch on the roof yesterday! It was everything I'd hoped it would be. The seating is super comfy and relaxed and the view was perfect. We ordered the Onion Ring tower as our app. The presentation alone is worth ordering this little gem. He got the Reuben sandwich and the shoestring fries. As a chef, he's decided he will change his current fries to these as they are the best on 30A!!! I ordered the Shrimp Po boy and pasta salad. The owner informed us the Po Boy was the original recipe from New Orleans and I must say it was delish:) Pasta salad was also very good, but I would suggest they not out it under the heat lamp next time as it made a few of the penne noodles hard. For a great view and some yummy food, go to Whiskey Bravo. I have a feeling Bud N Ally's will be losing some business....

I agree with the presentation of the onion rings and the red pepper aioli is wonderful. The atmosphere in the dining room that adjoins the bar is nice with a great view. I just loved the acoustical columns, what a great idea. I just wish the poor boys were on authentic New Orleans poor boy bread (either on Gambino's or Liedenheimer's poor boy bread versus Masada Bakery bread from Atlanta). The Italian Sausage Sliders were alright but then there is that bread thing again. I was looking for a lighter ciabatta roll versus a heavy multi grained bread.

The service was great and the atmosphere outstanding. The varied selection of foods and drinks is also a plus. I only wish them well and can't wait to return. As a local we need something just like this great place.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
As for the view, Chelco should be ordered to volunteer to remove power lines from 30A!

hippiechick

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Thumbs Down to Whiskey Bravo

I live down the street from the beautiful new restaurant Whiskey Bravo and was excited last night to finally give it a try. When we parked behind the place, there was a building that was a restroom. The plumbing was obvisiously not working!! We had a choice of seating and chose a window overlooking 30A. Our waitress was quick to take our drink orders. I asked her which appetizer she prefered, the Onion Tower or Sweet Potatoe chips. She said she would give us a sample of both and we could decide which we like better. That never happened. She brought out orders of both appetizers. I said we did not order these, her reply was, well I am giving you the sweet potatoe chips free, so you only have to pay for the Onion Tower! Not her choice to make for us. I ordered a salad and Nacho chips minus the chicken. The salad never came. The Nacho chips were bright cherry red, with congealed cheese, a few black beans and canned corn! Can you belive that, canned corn. The Nachos were supposed to have Pico D Gallo and Sour cream. Neither were served. My dinnner partner had the chicken over grits. It was a thigh/leg peice of chicken over purple colored grits. He said the whole thing was disgusting. The waitress plopped down our check and left. She came back and asked if we wanted dessert. We ordered Bread Pudding and coffee. Those were actually good. Whiskey Bravo may be in a pretty building, but I have no plans to go back. The Menu is nothing but Bar Food. If I wanted that I would have gone to Shades on the loop. Rework the Menu and get some better waitstaff or you are not going to make it. Too Bad!:nono1:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I have heard mostly good revues for Whiskey Bravo, but was disappointed by a burger I sampled. It was a frozen patty, ala Sam's and burned. I figured parking was going to be an issue and it is. The County really needs to rethink their parking requirements in the future. Hopefully the food issue will get resolved, WB has so much potential. I think they are worth a retry and I wish them lots of luck.