Miss Kitty
Meow
FoX said:Skier I enjoy your posts. Here's your dilemna - post your MLS# or house address here and someone on the board is likely to buy it just to shut you up.![]()
Of course we all know that you wouldn't. Shut up that is.![]()
The real estate craziness has ended in SoWal. Not much is moving now until all the dust settles. I expect that to be in the Spring/Summer next year. Then things will start moving again at a "normal" pace, but it still may be a little wierd until the truly "normal" cycle begins the year after. A lot of speculators and realtors will be gone soon.
I have yet to see any panic or dumping on the market. Until that happens - keep your "I told you so's" in check.
You are correct on this one...I asked for the MLS# months ago and was told by skier that he would not divulge that info!!!! Fear for his privacy or just a bad business move (?), I'm not sure, but you echo my feelings...post it here and it just might sell...if priced sensibly!!!
That just slows the market in that respect, it will make the adjustments needed and that is a good thing.