• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Yes, a four year old will probably be bored by the time you get to Seaside. Also, someone recently told me that they were promptly asked to leave WaterSound when they began to bike through there.

"Mam, what about the word 'Private' don't you understand?" :funn:

Maybe KatieBlue can give you some stealth tips.

This must be a new development, because Merman and I have ridden our bikes many a time through WaterSound and no one's ever asked us to leave. But then again, we are on their mailing list... ;-)

Katie Blue, wonderful pictures, as always! I liked the way you did a side-by-side saturate/non-saturate photo. Pretty neat!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Mermaid said:
This must be a new development, because Merman and I have ridden our bikes many a time through WaterSound and no one's ever asked us to leave. But then again, we are are on their mailing list... ;-)

Katie Blue, wonderful pictures, as always! I liked the way you did a side-by-side saturate/non-saturate photo. Pretty neat!

So if I am detained for trespassing and say I know you, they will let me go??:cool:

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
great pics ! makes it harder to wait for vacation !

katie blue

kt loo
Mar 11, 2005
in perpetual motion
Whoa--were we trespassing?? I had no idea it was forbidden ground. And sorry, I have no lessons to share on stealth ;-). I'm an open book, to my detriment perhaps.

But 'someone say it ain't so', this is one of my very favorite bike rides in the world. Oh well, I suppose I'll always have my pictures..

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
katie blue said:
Whoa--were we trespassing?? I had no idea it was forbidden ground. And sorry, I have no lessons to share on stealth ;-). I'm an open book, to my detriment perhaps.

But 'someone say it ain't so', this is one of my very favorite bike rides in the world. Oh well, I suppose I'll always have my pictures..

It's one of my favorite bike rides, too! We'll go for a few rides next week and I'll report back.

jdarg, you and I can scope it out in June. If anyone stops us, we'll say we're checking out the property for consideration for our Christmas vacations. So there!!

STL Don

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
Mermaid said:
It's one of my favorite bike rides, too! We'll go for a few rides next week and I'll report back.

jdarg, you and I can scope it out in June. If anyone stops us, we'll say we're checking out the property for consideration for our Christmas vacations. So there!!
Sounds pretty "stealth" to me. :cool:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Mermaid said:

We'll sing Christmas carols while exploring to make it authentic!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
jdarg said:
We'll sing Christmas carols while exploring to make it authentic!

With my voice, we'd get arrested for CUI for sure (cycling under the influence). ;-)

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
katie blue said:

Love the pics Katie!

HAPPY BIKING!!
sport08.gif