• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

adventure2017

Beach Crab
Nov 13, 2017
Freeport
adventurervflorida.com
We are the premier RV Repair & Restoration shop in the southeast. With over 25 years of combined experience, our staff can handle anything from a damaged roof to a complete restoration of a vintage RV. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers who live the adventurous RV lifestyle.

Fully RVDA Certified staff and over 7500 sq ft inside our service center we are ready to service all your RV needs. Ask us about our Superior RV Roof with a 15 year warranty. The areas only RV shop that is Onan Certified we can perform all your generator needs.

We are located at:
877-526-7220
124 Industrial ct
Freeport FL, 32439
Hours: 9-5pm M-F

Here's what some of our customers think of us:
Customer service and maintaining relationships is a top priority for the management and staff. Listening, keeping the customer informed and providing great follow up is how they operate at Adventure RV.
-Penny Ellis

My first choice for RV maintenance and repairs. Friendly & knowledgeable service. Work done right the first time!

-Michael Hard

When my beloved, aging camper needed a facelift, I’m thankful that I found Adventure RV. The updated amenities and details came out even better than expected yet they were able to keep all the comfort and charm it originally had. The staff was really easy to work with and came up with such innovative design ideas that I never would have imagined. Thanks, Guys!

-Cheryl Martin

Attachments

• IMG_3770.JPG
    IMG_3770.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_2955.JPG
    IMG_2955.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4384.JPG
    IMG_4384.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 77