• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Blowe

Beach Lover
Jul 5, 2010
Hello Sowal Family,
I have a bedroom in my home (called The Golden Bubble) available for rent. I have 3 beds in this bedroom... a queen, a full, and a single so it can sleep 3 or 5 the most. I am looking for that perfect person or persons that is looking for a cool and groovy place to stay. I teach yoga & pilates & Neuro-movement. I love to hold retreats for a small group of women that need some TLC. I love to make healthy foods and I love a healthy environment. I do not have any TV's but I do have internet. I am a hippy kind of gal just to give you a feel of who I am......I have pictures I can send and I am on Airbnb. Who is looking for a Groovy comfortable place ?? My home is in Seagrove Beach. I am on the southside of 30a. About a 5-7 minute walk from the beach depending on your pace. I have almost an acre fenced in so my back yard is a forest of pine trees and palmettos. Send me a message if you are interested.... Stay Warm & Happy Holidays!!!

Blowe

Beach Lover
Jul 5, 2010
Hey John
My whole place is called the Golden Bubble because when you walk through my iron gate you feel like you are in "A Golden Bubble.....Its private, clean, well groomed, & very comfortable, surrounded by pine trees & palmettos in my yard, 30'Bamboo trees privacy fence in back. My place is happy and joyful!! Good energy all around :) It's a groovy kind of place ;) That's why it's Called the Golden Bubble.....When you stay here you get healed....you just feel better.....Good joojoo!

chancedeveroux

Beach Comber
Dec 29, 2011
Hello Sowal Family,
I have a bedroom in my home (called The Golden Bubble) available for rent. I have 3 beds in this bedroom... a queen, a full, and a single so it can sleep 3 or 5 the most. I am looking for that perfect person or persons that is looking for a cool and groovy place to stay. I teach yoga & pilates & Neuro-movement. I love to hold retreats for a small group of women that need some TLC. I love to make healthy foods and I love a healthy environment. I do not have any TV's but I do have internet. I am a hippy kind of gal just to give you a feel of who I am......I have pictures I can send and I am on Airbnb. Who is looking for a Groovy comfortable place ?? My home is in Seagrove Beach. I am on the southside of 30a. About a 5-7 minute walk from the beach depending on your pace. I have almost an acre fenced in so my back yard is a forest of pine trees and palmettos. Send me a message if you are interested.... Stay Warm & Happy Holidays!!!
Good morning to you from Pt.Washington! Do you still have your room available, as I have a groovy step daughter coming down to the beach to work with us for 5 months, probably 70-76 hours a week, so she will basically be resting her head. non smoking. We have owned a business in Seaside for 20 years, and adore our sweet SRB!!!! Look forward to hearing from you!!!! Chance Schroeder 252-822-4262