• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

ALaska or Bust, No RO not that Bust!

New posts
Allifunn said:
YES!!! when are you going again ...BTW???

we seem to have lost Miss Kitty....:( and Din as well :(

I'm sure Miss Kitty is trying to get some sleep before her journey tomorrow. DT--:idontno:
 
destindreamin said:
I'm sure Miss Kitty is trying to get some sleep before her journey tomorrow. DT--:idontno:
well....duh...how stupid of me! she has an exciting journey in store!
 
Allifunn said:
well....duh...how stupid of me! she has an exciting journey in store!

that she does.
 
jdarg said:
Can I go to bed now too? The dogs are looking at me like I'm crazy for staying up so late!

no.
 
destindreamin said:
:rofl: I called Cork...no answer...but I left her an obscene message.....:floor:
 
Allifunn said:
:rofl: I called Cork...no answer...but I left her an obscene message.....:floor:

did you cuss?
 
Tootsie said:
you told her!!!!!!!!!!!:clap_1: jdarg? you still there?????????? if not, we will have to start calling you names and PMing about what a wussy you are and how tiny your boobs are (which I truly covet) ...

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top