DD
SoWal Expert
Allifunn said:YES!!! when are you going again ...BTW???
we seem to have lost Miss Kitty....and Din as well
![]()
I'm sure Miss Kitty is trying to get some sleep before her journey tomorrow. DT--

Allifunn said:YES!!! when are you going again ...BTW???
we seem to have lost Miss Kitty....and Din as well
![]()

well....duh...how stupid of me! she has an exciting journey in store!destindreamin said:I'm sure Miss Kitty is trying to get some sleep before her journey tomorrow. DT--![]()
Allifunn said:well....duh...how stupid of me! she has an exciting journey in store!
jdarg said:Can I go to bed now too? The dogs are looking at me like I'm crazy for staying up so late!
:rofl: I called Cork...no answer...but I left her an obscene message.....destindreamin said:

Allifunn said::rofl: I called Cork...no answer...but I left her an obscene message.....![]()
destindreamin said:
Tootsie said:you told her!!!!!!!!!!!:clap_1: jdarg? you still there?????????? if not, we will have to start calling you names and PMing about what a wussy you are and how tiny your boobs are (which I truly covet) ...
