• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

ALaska or Bust, No RO not that Bust!

New posts
CastlesOfSand said:
I thought Darlene's name was Bamagirl???:confused: :biggrin:
:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: perish the thought...
 
Tootsie said:
you told her!!!!!!!!!!!:clap_1: jdarg? you still there?????????? if not, we will have to start calling you names and PMing about what a wussy you are and how tiny your boobs are (which I truly covet) ...

Yes I am a wussy! I was having way too much fun typing "bat turd" than anyone really should- figured I should hang it up before y'all taught me another new funn word.

Y'all were too hilarious last night! And I wish that I wasn't up so early.:bang: My head feels like this this smilie. It's not right that the same dogs that decided to wake me up at 5:30 think it is OK to go back to sleep at my feet and SNORE to really rub it in!
 
Kitty here....in Seattle. Found the business center and politely asked the man conducting business when he thought he might be wrapping it up. He's gone!

Okay, Seattle is very beautiful! I got to see the one thing I just had to...those crazy fish guys throwing fish at the Pike Street market! So funn! We are going to the Space Needle and the guitar museum this morning when the chillren get up. I think I am looking at Donna's Brainbridge Island out my hotel window. We are at the Edgewater Hotel and it feels like you are on a cruise ship.

Hope all is well in sowal land. Are y'all behaving?
 
dbuck said:
Nobody's behaving. You need to hurry back and take control of these hulligans. :lolabove:
:shock: :shock: :shock: who are you calling hulligans??? (you are a bat turd too!....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ) :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top