• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
at double the price. :yikes: Just got back from Johnny Rockets at Grand Boulevard and was not overly impressed. Although it is clean and looks good (it should it's brand new), it is pretty standard 50's fare at 2008 prices.

2 people
2 hamburgers w/ fries
1 coke
1 milkshake

$32.01

Nostalgia ain't cheap.

Holy magoly! No sheet Sherlock! Even George Jetson would croak over these prices! :yikes:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Good Lord....go to Hardee's and get one of their Thick Burgers, probably one of the best burgers I have every had for MUCH less the price than his. :eek:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
You could have gotten 2 overpriced burgers w/ fries and 2 drinks for that price at any restaurant on 30-A and still had a smaller bill!

I love Johnny Rockets' chili-cheese fries and milkshakes.

Anybody remember the restaurant Seeger's on West Paces in Atlanta that closed a couple of years ago? It was really good, but they served really small portions. For example, if you ordered scallops, you'd get one scallop. We were always hungry after dining there, so once after Seeger's we went two blocks away to Johnny Rockets and had chili-cheese fries.:blush:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Good Grief! :eek:

Come to Dallas, and Kitty and I will take you to Keller's--for half the price and a better burger.

Roadtrip! See....another reason to roadtrip to Dallas.

Good Lord....go to Hardee's and get one of their Thick Burgers, probably one of the best burgers I have every had for MUCH less the price than his. :eek:

Those really are good burgers and I dont' like fast food.

I love Johnny Rockets' chili-cheese fries and milkshakes.

Anybody remember the restaurant Seeger's on West Paces in Atlanta that closed a couple of years ago? It was really good, but they served really small portions. For example, if you ordered scallops, you'd get one scallop. We were always hungry after dining there, so once after Seeger's we went two blocks away to Johnny Rockets and had chili-cheese fries.:blush:

OMG! I rully, rully like those fries!

The Johnny Rockets here just must be more expensive, Lil' FFF and I went a couple of weeks ago to the one close to our house in Birmingham had two burgers, she had a milkshake, I had a diet coke and we shared and chili chees fry and it was under $24.00. :dunno:

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
I agree

at double the price. :yikes: Just got back from Johnny Rockets at Grand Boulevard and was not overly impressed. Although it is clean and looks good (it should it's brand new), it is pretty standard 50's fare at 2008 prices.

2 people
2 hamburgers w/ fries
1 coke
1 milkshake

$32.01

Nostalgia ain't cheap.
Really surprised at the prices! The food was nothing special at the Destin location. I like "Tops" for burgers, though the service is slow with only one employee at times.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
now that sounds so cool!!!Tell me what area its in I want to tell my neice and her family that live right by smu

The closet one to them would be on Northwest Highway east of Central and past the Target at Medallion Center. :wave:

jamnolfin

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2007
I was so glad when Pier park opted out of Johnny Rockets and got a five Guys, they are the best. I wish Grand Boulevard wouldve done the same.