• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
It surprises me how little love Rosemary is given here...for me its the best, with seaside running a close 2nd. watercolor good for kids, alys....jurys still out!!

I also like Rosemary very much and know a lot of families there who all also are thrilled with their community and its amenities. If I am not mistaken Rosemary also can boast that they have highest number of full time residents (compared to Seaside, WC, & Watersound)

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
It surprises me how little love Rosemary is given here...for me its the best, with seaside running a close 2nd. watercolor good for kids, alys....jurys still out!!
Did you not read my post? I like the architecture in Rosemary very much and I think the shops are growing and look inviting.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I feel so sorry for the common folk that have to choose just one or two. :rotfl:

Dude, That's what I am saying, coming from someone like me who has to save every extra dime for a week in paradise!!! I would like to spend one day with enough $$$ to choose between all the wonderful communities in my little paradise by the sea!!!!

Good luck in your decision.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I feel so sorry for the common folk that have to choose just one or two. :rotfl:

:roll: ....common? I don't think so.

BrettMan

Beach Comber
Apr 15, 2005
I love Rosemary. We had a lot there that we sold :sosad: because we couldn't afford to build and not live there full time. We have rolled that money into some really boring, really un-sexy rentals and are just waiting to buy back back in! We really like the architecture, manicured lawns, and the overall quality of the place. It's great for me and the wife.

I will say, though, that we also love Seaside and that's the place to go if you have kids...

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Hi Brett, just a question regarding Rosemary. It seems back in the day when they started, there was a 2 year requirement to build and if you chose not to, you had to sell your lot back to the developer. Even back then, this was to prevent speculation. Was that not the case? Apparently you were able to resell your lot for profit.

Caveat: I heard this from an agent or someone years ago - I never got as far as looking at legal docs.