• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Sueshore said:
What? Me work? :rotfl: that would just ruin the reputation I have worked so hard on the last 25 years!!!!
God. You are so my hero. :bow:

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
next time someone asks me what i want to be when i grow up, i'm gonna say miss kitty !:bow:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
audie said:
next time someone asks me what i want to be when i grow up, i'm gonna say miss kitty !:bow:

I have been a great role model for my daughter! :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kurt said:
SJ - where's that photo of Amory spinning the dough?
Oops! It would be perfect, but it is on my hard drive or portable drive in SoWal -- needless to say that I am not in SoWal after my 9.5 hour drive yesterday.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Allifunn said:
post this next year ...I may take you up on it!!! I am going to need a job to enable me to move down there :D...P.S....good luck!:D

Allifunn,

I predict by the time you move down here, and if you're willing to commute from "affordable" digs to work in the service industry in SoWal, you could just put an ad in the paper "Employee Available" give your qualifications, the hours you're available, and name your price and wait for the offers to pour in...I think we're pretty close to that now.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
SHELLY said:
Allifunn,

I predict by the time you move down here, and if you're willing to commute from "affordable" digs to work in the service industry in SoWal, you could just put an ad in the paper "Employee Available" give your qualifications, the hours you're available, and name your price and wait for the offers to pour in...I think we're pretty close to that now.
:clap_1: willing, ready and able!!!

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005

maeby funke

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2006
South Georgia
I may be coming down there to sling pizza myself if my job doesn't improve. These guys gave me a small raise and now they expect the moon. On the up side, I'm buying Tivo with my bonus.