• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
There's a guy who circles my quiet, residential neighborhood most evenings in an old, loud, gas-powered model that smells worse than chili farts - the whole roadway gets filled with gas and lingers for 30 minutes if no breeze. Sure does ruin an evening stroll or bike ride. I don't even think he's going anywhere just out for a joy ride by his Ahole self.
We have a electric golf cart in our Louisville, ky neighborhood. Most of the speed limits are 15. We like the quiet ride for sunsets & visiting our local shops. Otherwise we walk or ride our bikes. And we stay in our neighborhood & pullover when a car is behind us AND we do not rent one when we visit 30A! Wish they had banned the gas powered ones. It's so bad to see kids drive golf carts but worse to see the adults driving one with a baby in their lap. Our golf cart problem is minor compared to yours. See you in May. Ellen

raven316

Beach Lover
Nov 12, 2007
Athens, GA
There's a guy who circles my quiet, residential neighborhood most evenings in an old, loud, gas-powered model that smells worse than chili farts - the whole roadway gets filled with gas and lingers for 30 minutes if no breeze. Sure does ruin an evening stroll or bike ride. I don't even think he's going anywhere just out for a joy ride by his Ahole self.
Proly a two-stroke!

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
“Worse than chili farts”:lol:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

If it's unlicensed call WCSO.