• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joe Mammy

Beach Lover
Mar 26, 2007
No granite counters. No stainless steel appliances. No balloons. No snacks.

What we have here is the lowest priced per square foot 1br condo in Destin. I sold one just like it in May for $118K, this one is also owned by the same sellers.

Priced at $119K with a $1K carpet allowance you get it for $118K. Tenants just vacated, they were paying $850 rent. It is clean and ready for new owners/tenants.

Don't be so sure that renting is better than buying, look at these two loans from Bank of America with lower monthly payments than the previous rent:
http://www.thewiredagent.com/boa.doc

Condo info is here - come and get it:
http://www.thewiredagent.com/IndianTrailCondo/

Joe Mammy

Beach Lover
Mar 26, 2007
Condo association fees: $155 per month
Exterior insurance: $166 per month

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Don't be so sure that renting is better than buying

Nice touch adding the mortgage information! (As well as assessment and insurance.)

But with those numbers, I'm pretty sure renting is better at this point.

I think granite and stainless might help.

Last edited:

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
That's actually a fairly nice area if you don't mind being on the bay side of things. That price point in Destin usually involves some sketchier parts of town.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Just curious,

Who started this "WOW Priced" thang?
For whatever reason "WOW Priced" doesn't bother me so much like "value is in the land" and "soandso offers you this opportunity". Until it gets used ad nauseum and is used on inappropriate properties anyway.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
For whatever reason "WOW Priced" doesn't bother me so much like "value is in the land" and "soandso offers you this opportunity". Until it gets used ad nauseum and is used on inappropriate properties anyway.

And let's not forget the "Range Pricing" techinque.......thud!

Last edited:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Please be reminded that we would all like to help people out when they start threads about stuff for sale or rent. Nothing wrong with legit questions or points in response, but please leave editorializing for other threads. Feel free to start new ones if you like. Thanks!