• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Help! I'm writing an article on tight deadline (as in tomorrow AM) and would love to speak to a bride who married at Eden Gardens within the past year. Yeah, I know it's Sunday afternoon, but - as I've often posted, I'm a big believer in miracles. :lol:

If you know someone (or know someone who knows someone) who'd be willing to talk to me for inclusion in a wedding article, please pm me her info asap. Thanks in advance!!

Lake Eastern

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2005
Walton County
Help! I'm writing an article on tight deadline (as in tomorrow AM) and would love to speak to a bride who married at Eden Gardens within the past year. Yeah, I know it's Sunday afternoon, but - as I've often posted, I'm a big believer in miracles. :lol:

If you know someone (or know someone who knows someone) who'd be willing to talk to me for inclusion in a wedding article, please pm me her info asap. Thanks in advance!!

Alicia Delaney had a wonderful wedding and reception there but it may have been 2 years ago.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Thanks! How can I get in touch with her?

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Thanks to sweet Minnie for saving me on this one!