• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sandcastle

Beach Fanatic
Jan 6, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
Thanks Josh. I've been wondering about the house in Seaside. The furniture was moved out and the place needs a little exterior paint. The price that the bank is asking seems very fair.

JoshMclean

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
I think its a pretty strong price on that home. The banks will also negotiate some on that price. I took a couple low offers 2 weeks ago that were rejected, but they were much much lower than asking.

Sandcastle

Beach Fanatic
Jan 6, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
I hope that house sells before it deteriorates. I walk past it every time I?m at the beach. If I find anyone who is interested I?ll send them your way.

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
This is pretty neat Josh, I wish it covered all of 30A. Are you generating this by hand or is it coming right out of your mls? If it's msl, any way you could expand it to include all of south walton?

Kudos by the way, great idea. A great way to sell property right now.

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
Man if that house on Cobia in Sandestin was more around 350K, I'd seriously think about picking it up and renting it out long term. It's a little too close to the bay for my tastes but that interior makes it tempting.

JoshMclean

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
This is pretty neat Josh, I wish it covered all of 30A. Are you generating this by hand or is it coming right out of your mls? If it's msl, any way you could expand it to include all of south walton?

Kudos by the way, great idea. A great way to sell property right now.

I am pulling it out of the MLS. It should be a better scope as of next week. All agents are supposed to make a change in the MLS listing by June 30 if it is a foreclosure. I will do a bi weekly update of all foreclosures on my website. You can track the foreclosures that way. I will also add foreclosed land in my next update.
BTW- I really like the house on Cove Dr. in Sandestin. Showed it this past week.