• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
Jennifer Saunders, Claire Bannerman, and myself will be on WTHA, www.30aradio.org for our winter fundraising effort this Friday from 1-2pm. We'll be discussing the arts in Walton county, Playing music from local artists and taking your pledge to help keep radio alive and well on 30A.

Please call us at 534 0979 or 534 0735 to be put on the air. You can also make your pledge Here now.

Thank you for your support, and I want to date your sister.

Last edited:
Early donating of sisters, or money?;-)

Y'all have lots of awesomeness.

Wow - what an idea! I should have a sister auction! Do you think they'd mind? They're both single!?

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Thanks. Can't wait til Friday! I would easily be involved in anything Claire Bannerman attaches her name to!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Wow - what an idea! I should have a sister auction! Do you think they'd mind? They're both single!?

I think you would raise a LOT of money!! Throw Steelemama and #4 in the auction, and 30A Radio should more than meet the $ goal!!

I can't get an okay from the sisters for a bachelorette auction, but we have some other prizes we'll be giving away at 1:50pm tomorrow.

Lunch for 2 at Vin'tij
Gift certificate for breakfast or lunch (or both) to A Taste of Oz
Two tickets to FULLY COMMITTED at the Rep
Two tickets to the CAA's Valentine Tour of Homes
Great music to give away

Call to donate! For every $10 you donate, your name will be placed in the 'hat' for the drawing for one of these prizes at the end of our hour!

And...

The first 10 callers who donate $50 or more will automatically received a hand-crafted "Arts First" custom mug painted by the guest DJ's...something to remember us by. :love: