• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Does anyone have any recommendations for a van line or "blanket wrap" company to ship some furniture from ATL to Seagrove?? Hopefully some of you have had a good experience with this.....THANKS!! (I have seven boxes &
then 6-7 pieces that are bubble wrapped, but not boxed)

We have rented a U-Haul and saved money. Two weeks ago we drove down two rather large club chairs in the back of the Sequoia. At other times we've put stuff on the back of an open trailer that we have and covered it. My husband is a do-it-yourselfer and doesn't like to pay anyone to do anything he can do himself. He's taken it upon himself to repaint the beach house. He's about 1/2 of the way done after a few weekends. He's spent about $100; my guess is we would have been charged many thousands of dollars.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Thanks BR....wish we had that option....we have done one UHaul load from Nashville already.....however for the ATL to Seagrove stuff we just aren't going to be logistically able to manage it.....so still hoping someone will respond who has had to do this.