• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lauren Thurman

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2007
Tallahassee, Florida
3 bedroom 2 bath >1400 square feet home in need of a long term renter. Available April 1, 2007. This home is virtually brand new. It has beautiful stamped concrete flooring, raised ceilings with sky lights, granite counter tops, irrigation system, washer and dryer connections, master suite with jacuzzi tub, and lots more.

Asking $1300 per month w/o washer and dryer & $1375 with washer and dryer
Deposit of 1 months rent required.

:clap_1: *For questions or viewing, please call 850-445-7555. Thank you very much!

stephenie64

Beach Comber
Mar 29, 2007
Hey! I along with 2 other girls are moving to the Destin area to work for the summer. I was wondering if you would be interested in renting it for 3 months (May, June, and July). We do not smoke and we have no pets. Also, is your home furnished?

Thanks so much!

Lauren Thurman

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2007
Tallahassee, Florida
Hey! I along with 2 other girls are moving to the Destin area to work for the summer. I was wondering if you would be interested in renting it for 3 months (May, June, and July). We do not smoke and we have no pets. Also, is your home furnished?

Thanks so much!

Hey Stephanie.
I spoke with you over the phone. I would potentially be interested in allowing you girls to rent for 3 months; however, the house is not furnished. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.