• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pizzaeater

Beach Comber
Mar 30, 2007
Any chance you SoWal will be getting a Bay cam anytime soon? I would love to see the conditions before i head out in the boat.

conch

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2010
Sure thing - maybe someone has a good location for me?
It would be cool if you could put two cameras under the new Bay bridge at the new boat ramp area.
One facing east and one facing west. That would be a real public service, as it would be great to check the conditions before going out in the boat. It would also be neat to see the traffic on the ICW

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
It would be cool if you could put two cameras under the new Bay bridge at the new boat ramp area.
One facing east and one facing west. That would be a real public service, as it would be great to check the conditions before going out in the boat. It would also be neat to see the traffic on the ICW
I would love to do that but since it is a county park I assume if the county wants cams they would need to be county owned and operated. And broadband would need to be installed.

conch

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2010
I would love to do that but since it is a county park I assume if the county wants cams they would need to be county owned and operated. And broadband would need to be installed.
Well I guess its back to Jim's places, Farm and Fire and or The Bay.
I seem to recall that The Bay previously had a "bay cam".