• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
I recently heard about and saw video of Dave Rauschkolb’s support of Walton Commissioner’s rush to purchase beachfront in Dune Allen in opposition to local homeowners and their attorney objections at the August 23, 2016 BCC meeting. Mr. Rauschkolb is a leading outspoken opponent against beachfront owners private property rights and supporter of taking of recognized private property rights of exclusive use beachfront MHWL property owners have today through customary-use. Mr. Rauschkolb lives in Watersound, developed by St. Joe, and is on the Association’s board. Watersound has private beach and beach access. Across the street from Dave on Bridge Ln. D.R. Horton is developing 31 acres of housing.

Many would like to know why Dave is opposed to the D.R. Horton homeowners using the Watersound/St. Joe beach access and beach? If Dave is against others from using Watersound beach access and beach. Seems Dave is all for beach access and parking if it's in someone else and not his neighborhood.
I heard he would run for Mayor of South Walton if incorporated.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Is this dune Allen new public beach property on Highland Ave.? Those folks have what appears to be 100's of no parking signs..Stallworth Preserve is at end of Highland. Private access with NO parking..

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Is this dune Allen new public beach property on Highland Ave.? Those folks have what appears to be 100's of no parking signs..Stallworth Preserve is at end of Highland. Private access with NO parking..

No. It is the vacant lot and yellow house almost across from Stinky's. I'm sure the Highland Nazis will try to fight it though.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
In light of tomorrow's meeting regarding Customary Use, I think it's important for everyone to re-read the post below regarding everyone's favorite manufacturer and marketeer of mai-tai's for the masses.

I recently heard about and saw video of Dave Rauschkolb’s support of Walton Commissioner’s rush to purchase beachfront in Dune Allen in opposition to local homeowners and their attorney objections at the August 23, 2016 BCC meeting. Mr. Rauschkolb is a leading outspoken opponent against beachfront owners private property rights and supporter of taking of recognized private property rights of exclusive use beachfront MHWL property owners have today through customary-use. Mr. Rauschkolb lives in Watersound, developed by St. Joe, and is on the Association’s board. Watersound has private beach and beach access. Across the street from Dave on Bridge Ln. D.R. Horton is developing 31 acres of housing.

Many would like to know why Dave is opposed to the D.R. Horton homeowners using the Watersound/St. Joe beach access and beach? If Dave is against others from using Watersound beach access and beach. Seems Dave is all for beach access and parking if it's in someone else and not his neighborhood.

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005

Dave is trying to be part of the solution. Are you?
Eastern Lake Outfall Parcel Purchase

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Dave is trying to be part of the solution. Are you?
Eastern Lake Outfall Parcel Purchase

Solution? Enforcement? People have been saying that all along...

Now, Dave R., says it and he's the greatest thing since sliced bread?

We have TDC Code Enforcement, WHAT THE HECK DO THEY DO? Now we need another group of people to collect benefits and paychecks and not do anything?

Just another layer of B.S. in an already very full plate of B.S.

gailforce

Beach Lover
Aug 29, 2015
Seacrest
Cindy Meadows said the same thing this past summer at a BCC meeting and then to me about having beach concierges every so many feet for information, possibly enforcement.

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Solution? Enforcement? People have been saying that all along...

Now, Dave R., says it and he's the greatest thing since sliced bread?

We have TDC Code Enforcement, WHAT THE HECK DO THEY DO? Now we need another group of people to collect benefits and paychecks and not do anything?

Just another layer of B.S. in an already very full plate of B.S.
Are you part of the solution or just a complainer?