• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I would imagine Kaydence does since she was falsely accused of being racist and I know I do because it was wrong.

Poppaj...thanks. I actually think its kinda comical for someone who just joined this list to call me a racist. I sorta figured it was a fan of a certain BCC member since they do have a tendency to create fictitious names and come at me with dumb crap. Just a way for them to deflect responsibility.

The focus is 14 days to issue a BOLO??

I hope the dummy who left the keys in their vehicle is happy with the outcome of their own stupidity.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Poppaj...thanks. I actually think its kinda comical for someone who just joined this list to call me a racist. I sorta figured it was a fan of a certain BCC member since they do have a tendency to create fictitious names and come at me with dumb crap. Just a way for them to deflect responsibility.

The focus is 14 days to issue a BOLO??

I hope the dummy who left the keys in their vehicle is happy with the outcome of their own stupidity.

"The focus is 14 days to issue a BOLO??

I hope the dummy who left the keys in their vehicle is happy with the outcome of their own stupidity."

This is key. This sort of negligence, yes that's what it is called in other areas, is something to be looked into. Again, instead of termination, this will result in promotion at some-point.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Elephant in Room

WHO was this employee and how has the County dealt with this issue?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
From WJHG Today

DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Fla. (WJHG/WECP) - The Walton County Sheriff's Office is looking for a stolen Walton County vehicle.

WCSO posted on the Emerald Coast Crimestoppers Facebook page that a 2007 white Chevrolet Trailblazer was stolen during a burglary at a Walton County office on Highway 90 W. in Defuniak Springs.

According to the incident report, a personnel member from the County Commissions office called the Sheriff's Office on may 23rd around one p.m. claiming that the office had been broken into.

That's when they noticed one of their vehicles missing.

The vehicle is described having a Walton County logo on the driver and passenger doors with BCC 5841.

The tag number is COUN240523.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Emerald Coast Crime Stoppers at (850) 863-TIPS or submit a tip via the Emerald Coast Crimestoppers Mobile App.

Last edited:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
This gets more bizarre with each telling.

The "break in" allegedly occurred between May 21 (Sunday) and May 23 (Tuesday) and someone reported the "break in" at 1:00 pm Tuesday.

If you get to your office at 8 AM and its been broken into why would you wait until 1:00 in the afternoon to call police and report it?

Why wasn't anything else stolen? Just those keys to that vehicle. Makes NO SENSE!

Since this occurred in the City where the hell is our illustrious Police Chief, Mark Weeks in all this??

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
This whole story is odd. Nothing follows what one would think would be commonsense reporting of a crime.

It sounds to me like the County going way out of the way to protect an employee.

Do we know who's vehicle it was (or last assigned to)?

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Missing 14 days ago...just making news yesterday....might be headed to Egypt by now!

Nah- your typical African warlord or terrorist leader prefers to buy Toyotas on the dark market because of their great reliability record. If it was a Tacoma or Land Cruiser, then it actually might end up in Somalia, since those are both close to the HiLux beloved by warlords outside of North America.

Anyone else remember the, I think it was Texas construction or plumbing company who didn't strip the business decals off before they sent their truck to auction, and it ended up in global press photos being used by terrorists with the business name still on the side?

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
This whole story is odd. Nothing follows what one would think would be commonsense reporting of a crime.

It sounds to me like the County going way out of the way to protect an employee.

Do we know who's vehicle it was (or last assigned to)?

I was told today the vehicle was assigned to Commissioner Nipper & her aid.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA