• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

roadtrippin

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2007
Does anyone know the correct beach chair vendor for Summers Edge in Seagrove?
I believe we are located in Summers Edge. The house is located on the Southside of 30A and Eastern Lake Road on a street called Chelsea Loop. I am told and can see on the map that we have a private beach access only steps from the house, and I want to take advantage of that.
We have had a bad experience in the past that put us sitting down at a public access pretty far away from the private access we were using and it was too late to use the correct vendor, because we had pre-paid.
Should we just wait until we arrive to find out who to get our chairs and umbrellas from?
Any info would be much appreciated!

roadtrippin

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2007
Hello! We are staying on N. Ryan in Summers Edge next month. I'm told the company that has a contract at the Ramsgate access (straight off Chelsea) is 30A Shade. 30A Shade Beach Service
1-850-687-5008. 30Ashadebeachservice@gmail.com

Good Luck!
Thanks cwalen! Just heard back from our beach rental company and they confirmed 30a shade. Have fun on your trip next month! We are there the first week of August.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Thanks cwalen! Just heard back from our beach rental company and they confirmed 30a shade. Have fun on your trip next month! We are there the first week of August.
There are no contracts....that would be a monopoly. Call any service with best price....

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
@steel1man actually that company does have the contract there. It's in my old neighborhood. All of those gulf front properties are private property and that company operates at the request of those homeowners to service all of the summers edge/ eastern lake community and anyone else that decides to use that access...top notch service from those guys on the beach there. They will go above and beyond to accommodate you and do not "police" the beach as other companies do.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Stand corrected. But again no one owns past the HWL to the wet sand .. that first 20'+/- from the water is for anyone ..
just not enforced Hence all the problems.