• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jbtcardfan

Beach Comber
Apr 19, 2009
We haven't had a family portrait made since the kids were little (their now 23 and 18), so we're planning to get one taken while we're in Seagrove June 12-19th.

Any thoughts/suggestions? How far ahead should one book?

Thank you for any and all responses!

ann hodnett

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2008
We haven't had a family portrait made since the kids were little (their now 23 and 18), so we're planning to get one taken while we're in Seagrove June 12-19th.

Amy@ Avalon Photography is wonderful. She has been doing all my work for 12 years. You can go to" Marketplace" on this sight and access her website.

db10

Beach Crab
Mar 12, 2010
I specialize in beach portraits/beach weddings and am available the week your family will be in town. You can check out a small portfolio of weddings and family portraits at www.bfp.eventphotoline.com. You can contact me if you're interested at beachbum2@mchsi.com or 850-598-4477. My company is Barefoot Photos and I am located in Walton County. My name is Diane. Hope to hear from you and you have a great trip here.

taylorwrightphoto

Beach Crab
Apr 12, 2010
seagrove beach
taylor wright photography

I am a local photographer and would love to do it!!!
My website is
I am also on facebook
You can call with any questions @ (850)502-9887
Have a blessed day!
Smiles,
Taylor