• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Are you all saying that the picture of the burger from the original post is the current Whiskey Bravo burger bc my pregnant wife saw it and has to have it!! We will be down next Tues - Sun!

I'm willing to give WB one more try after their recent "restart"!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Are you all saying that the picture of the burger from the original post is the current Whiskey Bravo burger bc my pregnant wife saw it and has to have it!! We will be down next Tues - Sun!

I'm willing to give WB one more try after their recent "restart"!

Yes, go try them out - the photo is from the SoWal photo gallery we did:
http://sowal.com/photos/723-whiskey-bravo

Which is also attached to their page:
http://sowal.com/restaurant/723-whiskey-bravo

We love taking food photos (and video) - restaurant owners/managers - contact us to schedule!

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
I have a question. When we went there once for breakfast, the biscuit sandwiches were pre-assembled. Is it still that way? Are the burgers made to order or pre-made? We want to find more places to go on the east end of 30A (to avoid the traffic near Seaside) and would love to patronize your establishment.

Beachrunner, Sorry you didn't get the quality you liked at Seacrest Sundries, and we certainly appreciate the feedback!
We have NEVER pre-assembled any of our food. We cook every egg, piece of meat, whatever and assemble it as it is ordered! That's why you may have to wait for a minute or 2! Same with lunch and dinner. We even dress the burgers to your specifications when you order it. Fries, fried pickles, fried mac & cheese, are guaranteed to be fresh on your plate. We don't even own any "heat lamps".
Please try us again (and be sure and check out our new, expanded menu). If you tell me or Larry when you come in, we'll even give you your order on the house as a thank you for trying us again! Hope to see you soon!

Beachrunner, Sorry you didn't get the quality you liked at Seacrest Sundries, and we certainly appreciate the feedback!
We have NEVER pre-assembled any of our food. We cook every egg, piece of meat, whatever and assemble it as it is ordered! That's why you may have to wait for a minute or 2! Same with lunch and dinner. We even dress the burgers to your specifications when you order it. Fries, fried pickles, fried mac & cheese, are guaranteed to be fresh on your plate. We don't even own any "heat lamps".
Please try us again (and be sure and check out our new, expanded menu). If you tell me or Larry when you come in, we'll even give you your order on the house as a thank you for trying us again! Hope to see you soon!
Thanks! Maybe we caught you on a bad day (we all have some of those). We'll be back, but I don't expect a comp. :)

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
Pickles (off season), McTighes, Stinky's, 98 BBQ, Tommy Bahamas, Grayton Bar & grill

Jill Tanner

Beach Fanatic
Jul 17, 2007
www.alaquaanimalrefuge.org
Thanks for the feedback. Please continue to comment. The SoWal List on burgers and fries will come out in August. So tell us about fries too! Who has the best hand-cut fries, shoestring fries, steak fries, etc.?