• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
I have to speak up here! I LOVE:love: Mike at Kelly's Nails (in the strip mall on 98, the one that also has the Post Office). Mike and Kelly are great. He gives the best pedicure in the whole world - heck, I would go for the leg & foot massage/reflexology treatment alone. The polish on the nails is just icing on the cake.

I don't get manicures, but I've had my share of pedicures, and Mike is the best. Plus, he and Kelly are just wonderful people!

Dia

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2008
www.imagesbydia.com
I have to speak up here! I LOVE:love: Mike at Kelly's Nails (in the strip mall on 98, the one that also has the Post Office). Mike and Kelly are great. He gives the best pedicure in the whole world - heck, I would go for the leg & foot massage/reflexology treatment alone. The polish on the nails is just icing on the cake.

I don't get manicures, but I've had my share of pedicures, and Mike is the best. Plus, he and Kelly are just wonderful people!

Mike is the best!!!! He is amazing with the leg massage - I went somewhere else last week, paid the same price & had virtually no massage.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Help! I need to give a wedding shower gift this Saturday. I want to give a manicure & pedicure for the bride. I am trying to find the phone number for Angel Nails & Spa. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Angel Nails & Spa:
850-231-2525

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
I haven't tried the other places, but Angel nails really meets our needs. If you have young children, they even have $10 manicures for children under 10. I hope this business succeeds because it provides a good service in the area and is conveniently located near the Watercolor Publix. They can also do several people at the same time because they have several people on staff. My pedicure that I got two weeks ago still looks perfect.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
I had a manicure/pedicure today at ANGEL NAILS and am very pleased!!

Soooo convenient:love:...right next door to the Liquor/Wine Store by the Watercolor Publix....

Angel Nails phone is 231-2525

Indigo0524

Beach Crab
Jul 27, 2007
St. Louis
cost?

I am looking to find a good decent priced manicure. Would you say that the prices were low at this place? everywhere I have looked around here seems to be very pricey. thanks!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Try Cara at Rollands in Seagrove. Very good and inexpensive. 850-496-6377

got a wonderful manicure by Cara at Rolland's today! she is not only great, but her prices are probably the best on 30A. I told her I liked "natural", and she did this fantastic natural look - kind of a french manicure look but not really - very nice and natural indeed. I think I'm hooked.

gotta go back for the ped soon!

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
There is a lovely family at Ocean Nails, just north of Gulf Place on 393. Sons, mom, dad, all help out, and the kids are sweet. I was pleased w/ price of mani/pedi, and got a great outcome.